A one-step tablet that helps stop a pregnancy before it starts. It works best when taken right away (or within 72 hours after unprotected sex). Buy 2 get free 2-day shipping.
Julie is a safe, effective way to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex, lowering your chances by nearly 90%. Anyone can buy Julie without ID, prescription, parental consent, or a trip to the drugstore.
- Prevent pregnancy before it starts with Julie, the morning after pill.
- The active ingredient, Levonorgstrel, works by temporarily delaying ovulation or the release of an egg from the ovary.
- Safe and effective way to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex.
- Must be taken within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or birth control failure.
- The sooner it’s taken, the better it works.
- Doesn’t terminate or harm an existing pregnancy.
- Doesn’t affect your ability to get pregnant in the future
How Emergency Contraceptive
changed my life
Carolina V., 19
Once, super desperate, I used the campus van for community service to drive to a Planned parenthood to get Plan B because the health center at the conservative Catholic college I attended wouldn’t talk about or prescribe or give any birth control.
Natalie M., 28
I’ve taken emergency contraceptive twice in my life. When I actually took the pill, I was definitely anxious but masked it because, shame. Externally, it was anticlimactic. Internally, it was a lonely experience, riddled with shame, making it climactic in its own right.
Why use Julie?
We make it easy for you to get your medication quickly, discreetly, affordably, and without judgement. By removing the pain points around access to emergency contraception, we've got you covered when it really counts.
Our Head of Medical Affairs
Dr. Margo Harrison
Still have questions?
(Julie is here when you need us.)